Hello, I'm Fiona
and I'm a registered UK dog trainer with the Animal Behaviour and Training Council and my premises is fully licensed with Hounslow Council.
I work exclusively with puppies, supporting people with busy schedules, to ensure their puppy receives essential early life training and socialisation that prepares them to become great adult dogs.
My residential day school for puppies is a new concept and there's nothing else quite like it. I wanted to give puppies the best start, without the worry of being overwhelmed at a busy day care centre or waiting too long for a dog walker to arrive for just a puppy visit. Here's more about what I offer and please get in touch to book your puppy's place!
PUPPY RESIDENTIAL DAY SCHOOL
Your puppy comes to day school for a curriculum of learning and fun.
This is a comprehensive service for anybody who wants to give their puppy the best start and an excellent way for new puppy owners who have busy schedules to ensure their puppy gets the training and socialisation they need in the early months, when it has the most impact on their puppy's life.
I start by visiting you at your home for a one hour introductory consultation. (There are options available to manage social distancing safely, which we can discuss).
When your puppy is fully vaccinated and ready to begin, I will come to your home each day to collect your puppy for a progressive session of training & socialisation. Each day will be fun and everything will work at your puppy's pace. Another benefit of this will be maintaining your puppy's routine for feeding times and supporting their toilet training regime.
Not only that, you will receive regular progress reports and weekly summary videos to show you what your puppy can do. To complete the circle of learning, we invite you to a private training session to teach you how to continue your puppy's training and development.
• Free 1 hour introductory puppy consultation at your home
• 3 hours daily training by a qualified Dog Training Instructor
• Fully licensed and monitored puppy care premises
• Real-life, home, vehicle and park training environments
• Free collection from and return to your home (within agreed location)
• Tailored training syllabus to suit your puppy’s needs
• You and your puppy 1:1 training sessions
• Puppy progress report with video and photos
• Consistent meal times and toilet training routines
• Puppy behaviour help-line during term time
• On going e-mail support
How does it work?
• Due to limited spaces, please get in touch to reserve your puppy's place. (Deposit required).
• Once your puppy has a place, we will arrange an introductory meeting at your home.
• A school term lasts 4 weeks. We recommend pre-booking 3 terms to experience the full 12-week puppy programme.
• Puppies can start as soon as they are fully vaccinated.
• When term starts, your puppy will be collected as scheduled at the introductory meeting.
• Puppy progress reports will be provided regularly
What your puppy can learn?
The Full Time Package (12-week/3 term programme) will cover all elements below.
One single term and the Flexible Package will concentrate on specific exercises.
• Essential Training Foundation - recall, walking on the lead, wait, leave, calm at doors
• Socialisation - positive experiences with dogs, people and other animals
• Nurturing young puppy behaviour to the human world - mouthing, chewing, toilet training, handling
• Developing everyday manners - greeting people without jumping up, taking food nicely, self-control
• Learning to accept the human environment inside and outside the home (sights and sounds)
• Car Travel - daily outings to accustomise to travelling in cars
• Home Alone - recommended programme to allow your puppy to learn it's okay to be left alone
What does it cost?
Please see our packages below. Decide between how many days a week and how many 4-week terms you want to pre-book. Training programmes are based on the length of time a puppy is in training with us. A 50% deposit is required to guarantee your puppy's place with the remainder due 7 days before the start date. All term fees are payable in advance.
Full Time Package:
5 days each week (Mon-Fri)
Morning or afternoon places available
£300 per week
2-4 days a week (Mon-Fri)
Morning or afternoon places available
Minimum booking requirement of 12 days per 4 week term
£60 per day
Please get in touch to find out more and reserve your puppy's place.
E-mail Fiona or call on 07787 447 957